Sunday, November 4, 2018

Assignment 22A- Elevator Pitch No. 3

1. ) Elevator Pitch link:
https://youtu.be/l3e_Ft3LNIc

2.) Reflection on the feedback I received from last pitch:

  • With what seems to be a recurring event, I did not receive any feedback on my last elevator pitch. I took it upon myself to ask my peers around me to watch my last elevator pitch and relay their feedback for me. I first asked them to watch my first elevator pitch and then compare it to the second elevator pitch to see if I had made the improvements that I claimed to have made. I was surprised to know that they all agreed I had made an improvement with my eye contact, voice fluctuation and posture. 
3.) What I changed:
  • In this third elevator pitch, I worked to improve my eye contact and voice fluctuation even more than I had for the first two elevator pitches. While I did receive feedback confirming that I had made the improvements that were suggested to me, I worked to continue to keep my progress in the first two elevator pitches, in this third one as well, which hopefully I have!


No comments:

Post a Comment