Thursday, November 29, 2018

Assignment 30A Final Reflection


  • What sticks out to me as the most formative experience throughout this entire semester has got to be deciding whether I wanted to come up with my opportunity to be a service or a product. After I decided that I wanted my opportunity to be a service it was then even more difficult to decide on what that service was going to be. 
  • My most joyous experience was being able to interview people for some of the assignments that we had to have interviews for, it was super cool to be able to get out and do interviews for something that I was passionate for. When other classes have made me go out and interview people for assignments it has usually been seen as a chore and something I had to do not wanted to, but for this class the interviews were enjoyable and I had a lot of fun as well as gained experience. 
  • The experience that I am most proud of myself for accomplishing was definitely just coming up with a final draft for this service opportunity. In the beginning of the semester I thought that it would be really hard to come up with a service and to stick with it to make it better but in the end I realized that I did a pretty good job and I have created a service that can actually be useful in people's lives and not just as an assignment. 
  • Now that we are at the end of the semester I do feel that I see myself as more of an entrepreneur than in the beginning of the semester. I do not know that this is necessarily a career path that I would like to pursue but this class has been one of my most enjoyable throughout my college life so far just because I found all of the material so interesting and fun and I truly looked forward to the lectures every week because I enjoyed learning about the entrepreneur mindset!
  • One recommendation that I have for future ENT3003 students is to take this class seriously and really put in an effort to listen and pay attention to the material that is taught throughout this course, even if you think you have no interest in the entrepreneurship material just have an open mind!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment