Saturday, November 24, 2018

Assignment 28A Your Exit Strategy


  1. My Exit Strategy:
    • I do plan to stay with my company service of parking garages as long as my finances and income are well enough for me to do so. My biggest hope would be to turn this business into a family owned business and be able to pass the ownership from myself to my kids, their kids, and so on. If this was not a possibility, I would try to sell my company and try to get enough money out of selling the company to be set for retirement, but this would not be my first choice. 
  2. Why did I select this Exit Strategy:
    • I selected this exit strategy partly because I have always wished that someone in my family had a family business that was and could have been passed down from generation to generation. This longing that I always wished for in my own family would be something that I would have the opportunity to start and have it for my children and grandchildren to carry on. 
  3. How do I think my Exit Strategy has influenced other decisions I have made in my concept?
    • I think that knowing that I want my business to become a family business and be able to be passed down for as many generations in my family to come defenitly paid some influence for my decision that I made in this company so far. 
    • I would have to say that it made an influence on how I structured finding suppliers for my company, by using local companies that I already had a relationship with that just so happened to be family owned business as well ( Ex. Hooks Construction ) I was already on my way to set up my company to be surrounded by other family owned businesses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment